Unarmed

maxham51

Unarmed is way to weak in this game - a virtually usless skill.

I would like to see a mod that gives unarmed a good ballance

for example some improved power fists.

Power fist should be available from any merchant that sells combat shot guns

Like maybe a power fist trsser with +25 shcck damage in the weapons locker at the German town Police HQ and in the museum of technology. that can be repaired with regular Power fists

s power fist of poison that has the same effect as a dart gun and can be repaired with poison scorpion glands uses a dart per hit. available from the weapons merchant at paridise falls after doing the chinese weapons quest and in Hamiltons Bunker weapons cache

a plasma power gun found inside the fort independence and the lost brotherhood bunker, near the Washington Monument, that does +50 damage energy weapons and uses energy cells

Also Power fist should not requrire repairs as often other weapons

All weapons venders should also carry brass and spiked knuckles.

Like melee weapons unarmed does not have a range - unarmed should be slightly weaker then melee but not by much as there is virtually no situations where the charactfer is left with out weapons that requires combat ( one or two such as the beginning of the Pitt where it might have some slight value) Unarmed and Melee shoud be very close to the same

The Idea I have here is that unarmed is weaker at lower levels but may become as storng or stronger at higher levels a meleee

Also it would me nice if there was a schematic for say say blade glove (Fready Kruger) requiring Knife, Baseball glove, Joint brace, Wonder glue

I have looked at some of the Modding tutorials and I am way far from doing this though am not opposed to working on it if someone could sdvise me a bit.

• 3 months later...

It is not useless. Watch these:

It can be overpower if you know how to use the skills.

Yes, even in vanilla, unarmed, with the proper perks, and high endurance(and str though testing i believe strength DOES affect unarmed, but not by a great deal)

Also with a deathclaw gauntlet(silly weapon imo, shouldn't be 'unarmed' at all but it is) u ignore DR, plus the weapon itself does a decent amount of damage, and ontop of that it has a 5x dmg crit rate. Basically, any sneak attack will do HUGE amounts of damage, usually 1 shoting most enclave, mutants, etc. (The only things u can't 1 shot with sneaks would be the 'new' supermobs like overlords, albino's, etc)