Oscuro working on Fallout New Vegas!

DirTek

Original Link

Taken from the link above:

I have recently found out that Jorge "Oscuro" Salgado, the modder that some of you might know for his award-winning Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul mod that completely rebalances The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion gameplay (especially the level scaling system), joined Obsidian Entertainment by the end of last year. His in-depth knowledge of Bethesda's engine and editor will likely be a good asset for overhauling the Fallout 3 gameplay in Fallout: New Vegas as well.

My opinion:

Hiring Oscuro for F:NV means just one thing: AWESOMENESS!! xD

All of his mods and tools are just "Must-Have" for every Oblivion player that wants to face a real challenge and not fight walking pillows.

Having his signature in the upcoming Fallout must mean that it's going to be hell of balanced, the gameplay will be quite hard (which is good, unless you just want to wander and swing your deadly salami cutting knife while killing everyone) and everything will be just 100% awesome :P

Or at least as long he don't gets converted to the (really bad) Dark Side of the Unbalanced Gameplays

:D

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman

Well, erm, getting back to the up and up.....

Holy crap that's awesome! OOO was the first mod I downloaded. Yeah, I know, big mistake, but I was so thrilled starting a new game and seeing those guards walk in with brand new armor! Seeing such changes in the first minute of the game was just captivating. I hope he does very well there. (EA doesn't own them right? good)