Recover Sinblood's Pure Fantasy Mage Outfits (Original BAB)

Zarrastro

This file is lost. I sent a PM to Sinblood and he told me just that. So, i'm starting this topic just in case any of you has the original file. Upload it to MU, RS or any server and post the link so all of us can recover the file.

Thanks to all!

I think it's ok here; Sinblood would be likely to know if it was uploaded somewhere.

I found the readme, and some of the meshes and some of the textures, but not all of it.

I know that Spirited Treasure did an exnem conversion for it, and maybe she still has the originals, also we should check with Buddah, who has an extensive archive of mods he's saved over the years. He's like the Library of Congress for Oblivion.

Edited by myrmaad

I am at work presently and have no access to my archives. I will check and see if I have a copy of it when I get home tonight and forward a link.

Buddah

OK, here is the deal....a deep search of my archives reveals nothing, but it is not lost. If memory serves it was incorporated into this nod:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=29598

Indications I come across in searching confirm it. Also in the description it does mention that it is contained.

It was just uploaded here a few days ago, I found it at ElricM as well.

I would suggest contacting Floydian1 and see if he has the original.