Question about username

AlexanderJVelicky

Ok I have pretty weird/bad OCD with many things. Like typing, I always have to be very punctual or else I think it looks like crap and is anoying. One thing that has really started bugging me, and sorry if this is rediculously stupid or a massive waste of time, but is the fact that the first letter of my username is not capitalized. I feel so stupid for asking, but could one of the admin/mod make it a capitol G >.> Sorry again if this is not possible or a really really stupid question, but its really getting on my nerves and I just had to ask >.>

Gunmaster95

Ok I have pretty weird/bad OCD with many things. Like typing, I always have to be very punctual or else I think it looks like crap and is anoying. One thing that has really started bugging me, and sorry if this is rediculously stupid or a massive waste of time, but is the fact that the first letter of my username is not capitalized. I feel so stupid for asking, but could one of the admin/mod make it a capitol G >.> Sorry again if this is not possible or a really really stupid question, but its really getting on my nerves and I just had to ask >.>

Gunmaster95

We, (the staff), would have to disable this account, and then you could make a new account. Be aware that it may not allow you to do it, anyway, because the software may not recognize it as being unique.

>FIXED<

This can be done, but it is an admin only function. The name registry is not case sensitive, this was a simple edit and did not change the username, just how it is displayed.

Name changes are handled on a case by case basis. We need a good reason to change someone's name, not that I think it is stupid now is really not a good reason.

Buddah