I am a smurf!!! xD

DirTek

Lol so thats not you after all, i had hopes..

The one holding the Camera ;D 8)

i understand lol

Awesome Work, even if its not you :ermm:

Actually that was a joke ;D

That's me :P the photo was made by an ex-classmate ;)

sup maafiaman you got skillz.....skillz i wish i had with photoshop and all hows about a sig for a kudos?:D

I'm sorry but I'm not doing them for requests :P

You just missed the contest. 5 members have each won a free signature from me.

Watch out though, soon there will be another contest ;) most likely this week.

Now, back to topic please :D

right back to wondering how young adult who im assuming doesnt have as much experience as the people who made Avatar somehow managed to do what they made over a billion doing lol

Well, the thing is (as I said in the first post), that I reconstructed the face from various pieces taken from the movie.

There are also tutorials for doing this, however I haven't followed any of them for two reasons:

1: I didn't had a picture of me that would allow me to use the tutorials techniques.

2: My technique was way easier than the tutorials suggest, and the outcome was better than some of the tutorials show :P

Avatar costed so much because they didnt 3d model, They used motion capture suits.

Actually they did 3D models :P

They just didn't animated the characters by themeselves :P (which would have costed more, and looked ugly)

Every respectable 3D game uses motion capture.

They model the body (or several bodies if they use the same animations), rig them to a skeleton, and they animate them with the help of motion capture suits.

As I said, if they wouldn't have used motion capture, the animations would have looked really stiffy and the costs would have been greater, since the modellers had to create every animation manually ;)

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman