Can someone make these characters that I and someone else made

LordPalpatine2020

I know that I'm not very popular on the TesNexus or official Elder Scrolls forums, but if someone who knows how to make CM companions from characters players have made (with the same clothes they wear from the save file) and make it into a downloadable file, I'd like for someone to make a CM Companion mod that features the characters from the saves I myself made, as well as those that Kaiem has made as well, and put them all into one single CM Partners companion mod! (I'd do it myself, but as I have no mad skillz or any knowhow of the construction set, I would only get lost and frustrated doing it!)

I think that would be like 9 or 10 companions total for the player to choose from if someone would make all of them into CM companions on one single mod with them all preferably located in the Imperial City's Tiber Septim Hotel (or if that would cause cell overcrowding, in the Talos Plaza District) (and of course with the clothes, armor items, and weapons they wear and posess in those save files)!

All my characters are here!

Click here!

And here are all of Kaiem's characters!

Click here!

(Please note! Just to be on the safe side, for the one (or the ones) who wants to add Kaiem's characters to the CM partners mod that I requested, it may be safe to PM Kaiem or go to his YouTube page (the one that has Chuck Norris in Oblivion in it) and PM him there and ask for his permission! But you have all my permission to add the characters I have, though!)