Health Not Regenerating

ltjames11

Ive been on this character for around two weeks now, and I noticed at one point today that my health and fatigue will not regenerate fully. Not by waiting, resting, casting spells or taking potions, it remains almost less than half.

I checked if I had any diseases or effects that are doing this to me, but I don't have anything. Some over on the gamespot forums suggested it might be a mod conflict, so I wil attacha pic of all my current mods I have.

Has anyone heard of this problem before?

OOO and MMM without FCOM? That sounds like something that might be causing this.

Aren't those two standalone mods without FCOM? FCOM just combines them. Perhaps its OOO vs MMM that's the problem. I'm guessing there, but I use MMM without either OOO or FCOM and I don't have that kind of issue.

Last time I saw this issue

it was caused by using an archaic version of MMM

and dancing with goblin assassins

ususlly fixed by updating MMM

and if that still doesn't fix the issue, there's a function within the Unofficial Oblivion Patch (and a few other mods) to fix this.

Ok, I know before this happened I did indeed fight a goblin assasin. Ill look around for a new version of MMM, but if I cant find one can you provide a link? I have unoffical oblivion patch but I do not know how to active that function, how would I do so?

I think I have the latest version of MMM, 3.0 and I also installed the update a while ago.

Yeppers 3.0 is the archaic version that causes the problem

try any more current version

like 3.7 and beyond.