boxxybabe

yugimawa

oh....yawn....excuse my UNenthusiasm....she looks exactly like hundreds of thousands of other young girls.

w/e it wasnt the fact that she was hot someone basically set up a heaven for rapists and murders and wierdos

she was hacked yeah her security wasnt great but when someone puts your address phone # and all your details online for the WORLD to see its life changing anyway its probally jusy my obbsesion with anyone who looks remotly scene.....

I posted blogs for you guys i know shes not coming back this was out of boredom so im not gona make a big post out of all this cause fact is she prob changed her name and either turned skitzo or in a protection program guys lets not forget millions of boxxy fans now knew her private details MILLIONS of people she didnt know and all she was was an innocent 16 year old girl trying to have fun she didnt hurt anyone and she didnt even TRY to get popular it started out as a simple gaia friendship turning into a huge deal because enough idiots got together that day and decided to flame the internet with boxxy feel free to close this anyone with half a heart should understand why its sad and I should have never brought it up.

she was was an innocent 16 year old girl trying to have fun

No, what this is is another case of a stupid, self-obsessed child screaming for attention and doing everything they can to get it. While it might suck that she was hacked and her information was posted, those of us who have been around awhile only respond with a simple "duh!". The more popular anyone gets online, the more likely that they are to get recognized somewhere else. This is just another all too typical tragedy of "generation Me", and is certainly not the last.