Fighter-thief?

cyberelle

I am trying to play a fighter-thief recently, but apparently, it is not working very well... because I have certain skills that I do not use at all...

Blade.

Block.

Light Amour

Sneak

Security

Illusion

Destruction...

The problem now is that currently, my illusion and destruction are hard to use. My illusion... I cannot even cast chamelon. I am a thief, why will I go around casting light? Than destruction, is like once in a while, when I remember to press the C-key. I have cleared two oblivion gates, with just a flare spell. Because I do tend to sneak and back stab more...

so any idea what I can replace those two skills with? to help me become a better thief.

Well, I'd say you shouldn't take 2 major skills that do the same thing (like destruction and marksman or blunt and blade or smth like that). For example I made an Argonian assassin :ph34r: , with: Blade, Marksman, Security, Sneak, Acrobatics, Alchemy and Light Armor - so I have no skills that are unnesacery or duplicate in their field of use. In your case, I think Ilusion is not neded, as you have seak....

Just a tip :D

PS - Dark Brotherhood RULEZZZZZ :ph34r:

Merged your posts for you. If you need to add something new to your post, please use the edit button underneath it rather than double posting. Thanks.

Archived