Help with Getting Saves from FOSE back onto GfWL

KirbKirb20

So, I just got FO3 for the PC, and downloaded some mods. The one I'm having trouble with the most is FOSE. I just got the save issue working, but now I have to focus on getting my saves back to my Games for Windows-Live account (I still want some achievements). So, can anyone help me out with this? I've put my saves back into my GfWL folder and it still hasn't worked. I asked on Gamespot and nobody helped me there, and since you guys are the "experts", I thought I'd ask you.

FOSE does not work with GfWL. To get achievements you have to run the normal launcher or fallout3.exe directly (or use AddAchievement in the console, which pretty much makes your achievements pointless).

FOSE is incompatible with Windows Live, so when running via fose_loader.exe, Live will be disabled. As Live operates as a cheat-detection tool similar to Punkbuster or VAC, FOSE's in-memory modifications are inherently incomptible. Don't worry about being banned or anything like that, everything still works when running Fallout normally.
see http://fose.silverlock.org/