More mesh help needed

JoseAgua

I've always liked the theme of SPB's Belt Girl, but never liked the enormous, saggy breasts that came with it. So I've attempted to edit it to have smaller, but still big breasts & a smaller ass. However, whenever I put R18PN's femaleupperbody into 3DS MAX it no longer appears ingame once exported. If I edit it in NifSkope it's fine, but not 3DS MAX.

I've merged BeltGirl01.nif(nude base removed), HGEC EyeCandy v1.2's medium lowerbody, & R18PN's Lingerie dress's chest base into NIF. Edited somewhat(removed parts of the arms & legs).

The following is the result.

Edited - Do not post mature pics on forum threads. The linked image may also have to go, I'm checking. -myrmaad

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll128/A.../Untitled-1.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's the same issue of editing R18PN's NIF in 3DS MAX which is causing the result. I don't know how to work around this issue.

Here is a RAR containing all of the files & notes containing all the information that should be needed. If anyone could fix this problem for me I'd be grateful.

http://www.filedropper.com/beltgirleditfiles

Also:

R18PN 02 - Lingerie Set for HGEC -- States to use his/her mod freely.

SPB Belt Girl -- Does not mention any specified use of his/her mod.

Edited by JoseAgua

I am not an expert on this by any means, but since nobody else has replied, I would recommend looking back through these pages. Somebody else posted an issue very similar, if not exactly, the same thing within the past week or so.

I am not an expert on this by any means, but since nobody else has replied, I would recommend looking back through these pages. Somebody else posted an issue very similar, if not exactly, the same thing within the past week or so.

That was also a topic by JoseAgua and though the problem was similar this one probably has a different cause since the last one was solved.

That's a problem with MegaUpload, Jahmir0.

It happens to me a lot. You just have to refresh many, many times and it will eventually let it through.

I´ve been trying what you said that but it doesn´t seem to be working :(

I think i got it working. All i did was import the edited BeltGirl01 into max and then export with these settings:

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5486/settings.jpg

I´m not sure about the generate strips...i think some modders would say its best to leave that unchecked and then use the stripify all trishapes spell in nifskope, but like i said i´m not sure and its worked for me so far. Also you´ll want to adjust a few things in 3ds max if you want the mesh to look good in game. If you look closely in max you´ll see that the arm and waist seams are very noticeable. My advice would be to edit the mesh with vertex snap on so that you can pull the vertices to the corresponding ones in the lowerbody and the gloves.

Let me no if this works for you and if you have any more doubts feel free to ask, i´ll help if i can :thumbsup: