Fallout 3 Thing's: What The Fan's Enjoy

falloutperson416

Good game without the mod's?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Is Fallout 3 a good game without the mod's?

• Yes
    • No
    • The mod's make it much better
    • No, the mod's make it worse
  2. 2. Did Bethesda make a good game that everyone can enjoy?

• No, it's not multiplayer
    • Yeah, I love helping my friend when he's playing
    • Ummm, so so
    • Yeah, but it should have been multiplayer

I would say Bethesda did a good job with what they gave themselves. The GfWL code and the game engine itself are the source of a lot of problems, including inevitable crashes, freezing, and visual glitches far beyond any other game I've ever played (and that is no exaggeration).

Fallout 3 is good without mods, but mods make it even better. It like you can get all sorts od DLCs for free, which can only enhance the game; not that all the mods out there are good though. Some are useless, while others are just bad. But many of them are fantastic and really enhance the game overall.

I may have been spoiled with Fallout 1 & 2, but I found Fallout 3 far too easy, which is why I have spent the last 8 months making the mod in my sig. Its just too bad that the enthusiasm for fallout 3 is waning while my mod remains at about 80% finished. Most likely NV will be out before it gets fully completed.

If you really want to know how good a game is, see how many people are still playing it 10 years later (like FO 1 & 2).

They've did great on making the game but it's not a 'full" game without having mods and the ability to mod the game. I really felt that the game needed a "hardcore" mode which includes basic needs, really adds immersion. But with mods now, that solves everything for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...