Intersting issue with Cat Outfits

Wolfiefang

I have an interesting issue after I installed this mod, and I hope this will interest someone enough to help figure out how to fix it.

Mod link: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7649

This happens after I check of the Esp file from the mod.

It seems my character suddenly had nude textures! I am still confused as to what part of the mod actually even HAD these textures to use as i have NO nude or body replacers installed and the files that it requires doesn't seem to show any... though I may be blind.

Also! MY character suddenly was tagged as child and had many "can not use as child" issues. Strange, again I'm trying to figure out where that issue comes from, but a mod to remove those effect seemed to solve that issue fine so it really seems I'm tagged as child. the mod said that custom race mods ect might conflict but I made sure all where not on. Happens on new and saved games.

Also It seems this mod still has texture issues. Archive invalidation is toggled on so it's not an issue surrounding that, and seeing the rest of the mods issues I'm pretty sure it's something else. It seems to show Road textures instead of what the mod author wanted. Mod order didn't seem to be an issue and also as stated the mod alone (With it's required hair mod) still has the issues.

Overall I'm stumped. I want some of what this mod does, without the rest of the issues. I'm not sure if I opened up GECK I'd know where to look to solve this thing. Also it SEEMS some people are having no issues so I wonder what I'm doing wrong...

I just checked out the "Cat_Outfis_Fanged_R2-7649.7z" file & it's a bit messy. In the "kaw" folders there are no subfolders to differentiate the separate outfits & I wouldn't be surprised if there was an alternative body hidden in there too.

I might check it out later with GECK or FO3Edit later.

on the Texture issue it might help to toggle Archive invalidation off & back on.

Is your Character supposed to be a child or should it be an adult? (the "can not use as child" issue)

Sorry I'm not much help ATM

I just checked out the "Cat_Outfis_Fanged_R2-7649.7z" file & it's a bit messy. In the "kaw" folders there are no subfolders to differentiate the separate outfits & I wouldn't be surprised if there was an alternative body hidden in there too.

I might check it out later with GECK or FO3Edit later.

on the Texture issue it might help to toggle Archive invalidation off & back on.

Is your Character supposed to be a child or should it be an adult? (the "can not use as child" issue)

Sorry I'm not much help ATM

You are good help already.

Yes I noticed that as well. I also noticed that he says he uses type3 but since I never used it so I'm not sure if that the textures I'm seeing. Wondering if that was what sneaking in.

No the character is not suppose to be a child, that's the strange part. I have the enhanced children mod so I checked it out and both adults and children are children. In the end only the female is naked and everyone is considered "a child" to the system.

Yeah I think he mentions in his post that you should toggle archive invalidation but that did not help any of the issues.