Help with huge mod request. Please help.

joshua121

I have been working on my mod "The Deathsong Brotherhood" for 3 years now, The amount of work I have put into this astounds me, and the work that remains overwhelms me.

I have made multiple attempts to get some other modders to help me complete this mod, which content wise, rivals some of the DLC's, with very little luck.

So here I am again requesting some assistance, I am not asking someone else to finish this for me, I am asking for some fellow modders to take some of the workload off of me, so that I can finish it.

What I need most right now is someone who can set up in-game scenes and capture video of them.

The content will be of a certain faction, which I will explain to you via PM, in various places and scenes taking over New Vegas and the surrounding areas, shots of said faction executing well known NPC's, some battle scenes between said faction and other well known groups, shots of the factions banners hanging in the various towns around New Vegas, etc....

The purpose of the captured video is to make an ending cutscene.

If anyone is interested in helping with this request please PM me, and I will give you all of the details.

Thank you.