Is The Goverment Spying On Us ?

AncientSpaceAeon

Vote, Post, And Debate !  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think They're Spying On Us ?

• Absolutely
    • Quite Yes
    • Not Too Often
    • Only By Coincidence / Not Intentional
    • Rarely
    • They Simply Don't
  2. 2. Do You Think it's a Good Idea ?

• Absolutely
    • Quite Yes
    • Quite
    • I Don't Think So, But I Must Agree
    • Only If The Situation Is So Critical
    • I Would Never Agree
    • I Wish I Could Stop the Whole Thing, That's a Horrible Idea.
    • I Don't Really Care
    • None of These Above Words
  3. 3. How Advanced The Technology They Have Been Using ? (Opinion)

• More Than You Can Imagine
    • What We Seen on High Technology Sci-Fi
    • Usual Things We Seen on Hollywood, Games and Stuff
    • Very Advanced
    • Not That Advanced
    • Won't Impressed Me
    • Far Beyond Expectation

if only they would use all that capacities to find a cure for cancer or build a spaceship... but no they spy on us instead... morons... selfish, ignorant and paranoid morons... its always the same, our leaders bother with stuff noone need to bother with as it cant be helped anyway in such a repressive manner instead of thinking ahead and with common sense...

if you had an ill mother and some kids stealing car stereos, what would you invest 10k credits in? a cam to surveil your car or medicine and treatement for your mom? well i guess we all agree that we would help mom but somehow that logic doesnt apply to 99.9% of all politicans... must be the gold injected water they drink during their banquets which they eat from the nakid bodies of vespalian virgins...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they sure do, the whole world do the same thing, the united states made an example, the rest of world follows.

jaysus has mentioned Jefferson---one of the greatest american presidents, but nowadays things work in Hanmilton's way, "winer "took over everything, "loser" left for death, kinda of ironic and pathetic.

Rousseau is obsolete.

The chip ? For some reason I can't explain, don't use it.

Hahaha ;D

Because it's how the payment for the trash works?

"Use the chip mark to open the trash bin, dump 20 litres in and pay for it."

Hmm, I always knew that those chips would have some kind of usage some day ;D

Some years ago my sister ( a Microbiologist ) was working as part of a team to help a company develop a device that scans your boarding ticket at the airport and analyses it for certain substances to see if you had been handling explosives recently ( which is good ), during a visit to one airport to liaise with the security personnel they proudly showed off another device they had installed, one section of the corridor wall that people needed to pass in order to board a plane was actually a screen about 15ft in lenth that acted like an xray machine but only penetrated beneath the clothing so that people appeard NAKED as they walked past! and yes there where people sat behind this screen monitoring 24/7.

I will probably be arrested in 10 mins for telling you this :unsure:

I don´t feel uncomfortable about "being naked" in the airport. I am naked like many other Danes on the beach every summer. Yes, it´s common here.

No, I am much more concerned about the X-rays going through my body, multiple times if I travel a lot.

Why do some people seem to assume others are American unless explicitly stated hence laws that exist there do not have automatic equals elsewhere, also good point about the multiple x-rays... least its not gamma :sick:

I believe my government is spying on... Iran.

Who watches the watchers?

Agreed

A logistical nightmare, I believe that the government would only spy on suspected or confirmed criminals and even then they bungle it up and get noticed, hence if everyone was being spied on statistically we should of noticed something by now.

but you realize that not everybody is as easy going as most of you danes? back in the GDR its wasnt a problem either, we all went skinny dipping but over in the west all was different... sure shame is a bad habit of mankind but well, we cant just pretend it doesnt exist.

furthermore is it a difference if you go to a beach where you know youre going to be nakid, and out of free choice so or if some geeks you dont see, dont hear or even know that they are there stare at your dong or your gf's boobies... it has a reason we have laws against peeping toms and stalkers...

I agree with jaysus.

There is a difference between "I want to be naked" and "someone wants you to be naked". In my opinion, get rid of your clothes and walk around naked as long as you wish. This might be freedom or whatnot.

But what would you say if someone forces you to do so?

A logistical nightmare, I believe that the government would only spy on suspected or confirmed criminals and even then they bungle it up and get noticed, hence if everyone was being spied on statistically we should of noticed something by now.
It is no nightmare and it is possible even without modern technics.

Please read that: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi