Mega unstable game with rec mods?!?!?!?!

Dreagar

thank u soooooo much i did the coble bit and the reener gaurd overhaul removal and voila! perfect fcom combat now only one problem left frans, i had frans as one of the first mods i installed - fcom only at the time - and the meshes were missing and the wepons were bugged. ive been looking on google and found only a snatch on having to link the bsa's into the ini but i couldnt find any fran bsa can someone give me a link to a working dl cus it seems the one on planet elderscrolls is broken.

how do i reorder them with wyre bash? cus it seems obmm doesnt share the list places with it. and thnx for the quick and awesome replys i will try them and i think it might rens guard overhaul thats the one ill check tho

Don't believe I didn't know this. :D Thanks for reminding me to find out. In Wrye Bash, click the load order column header to sort your mods by load order, then click to select a mod and ctrl+up arrow to move it up or ctrl+down arrow to move it down. :)

If load order sorting/Boss doesn't fix the mesh issue ( which I honestly don't think it will, but I'm not saying don't try it. For gods sakes do. :D) you might have to reinstall the resources for FCOM from your source files. Alternately, here's the home page with the links and stuff for the latest FCOM version.

Jenrai

tbh mate, re-reading that myself to see if I can figure out another issue (that I'm calling WTF! Callipers! from now on) I think you're missing the Frans new optional blah blah BSA... the 500MB download one. Certainly sounds like it.

Jenrai