Simple Mod

TheReaper50

Can anyone make a mod for me and maybe others that have the same problem. My character is stuck in the Ewer's Residence in Arefu, it says I need a key to exit the house and both of the Ewers don't have any keys, and the keys aren't anywhere in the house. I thought I would be able to go outside in the morning, but that didn't work either. Can someone make a mod that allows you to teleport from anywhere like from inside a house.

I've never heard of this bug before, pretty strange. You could always just open the console, click on the door, and type unlock and that will open it. If you'd rather have a mod though, I created one for you. It simply adds a door key inside their home that will unlock the door. It's placed beside the radio near the front door.

Mod link sent via PM.

Edited by Animositisomina

Hmm, that's weird. It worked when I tested it, but I got inside by using a console command, instead of through the quest. So that might be why. There is another thing you can try but it requires the console. Any idea why the console doesn't work for you? Is it because you have a non-US keyboard? I've heard those have trouble because there's no ~ key on them.

Alright. So when you say the console doesn't work, what makes you think so? A way to test for certain if it is open is to press the tilde key and then try to walk around, or trying to open your PipBoy. If you can't do either, then it is open and you just can't see the cursor -- this happens on some monitors depending on their resolution. You can still type into it, but part of it gets cut off to the far left of the screen.

Edited by Animositisomina