What are your favorite in-game quotes?

DarkeWolf

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is from one of my playthroughs when I had both Morrigan and Leliana at "care" and I bedded Morrigan.

Leliana confronted my character afterwards and this is one of her lines from that conversation:

Leliana: She was... you are... you're giving her... I mean, you're wading through her swamp!

This one is best with the voice to get the full innuendo.

Isabella: Hmm, strong hands... Could I entice you to leave your Order and sign up as one of my crewmen? I could use those strong hands at my... helm.

Warden: I don't know anything about sailing.

Isabella: The ship is the best teacher. She will guide you with her sighs... her shudders, her gentle swaying as she rides the crests of the waves.

Isabella: When you become one with her... instinct takes over.

LOL those two are both hillarious. I guess this is what I get for using the Polygamey mod, as I've never seen that quote from Leliana.

Wading thru her swamp. Wow, that's funny as hell if you have a dirty mind like I do!

This one isnt very funny reading, though they make hillarious sounds copying each other :

Anders: You don't actually think your jokes are funny, do you?

Oghren: Could have sworn that fly was buzzing again.

Anders: "HAR! Let me tell you about my life in one word!" (Belches)

Oghren: "Oh no! Don't take me back to the tower! I'm far, far too delicate!"

Anders: "I'm not only a dwarf, I'm a moron! Listen to me fart!"

Oghren: "Oh no, big templar man! What are you going to do with that sword?"

Anders: Eww

Oghren: Don't play with fire unless you want to get burned, son

And this one is just Legen - wait for it

Anders: Like moths to a flame. Women like it when men show affection for small, fuzzy, defenseless beings. Like you.

Oghren: Stupid... mage. Every time I pull something out of my robes, the women just flee.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools."

Dary!! Hahahahaha

• 3 weeks later...

Oh how I love Alistair's rants. If you are male and started a relationship with Morrigan.

Alistair: So you know about him and Morrigan, right? You've heard?

Wynne: I think I know what are you talking about, yes.

Alistair: And you agree with it? You don't think that it's... dangerous?

Wynne: Dangerous for whom? Her? Or him?

Alistair: Anyone. She's maleficar... and rotten to the core. How can he even... this can't be a good idea. She can't be a good influence on him.

Wynne: I will admit that the thought did cross my mind, several times. But look at it another way...

Wynne: Perhaps he will be a good influence on her.

Alistair: You know, you are just too understanding about stuff like this. Can't you be more judgmental? I'm trying to rant, here.

Wynne: Oh, I'm sorry. You go ahead and rant, dear, and I'll just nod my head if you like.

This one isnt very funny reading, though they make hillarious sounds copying each other :

Anders: You don't actually think your jokes are funny, do you?

Oghren: Could have sworn that fly was buzzing again.

Anders: "HAR! Let me tell you about my life in one word!" (Belches)

Oghren: "Oh no! Don't take me back to the tower! I'm far, far too delicate!"

Anders: "I'm not only a dwarf, I'm a moron! Listen to me fart!"

Oghren: "Oh no, big templar man! What are you going to do with that sword?"

Anders: Eww

Oghren: Don't play with fire unless you want to get burned, son

And this one is just Legen - wait for it

Anders: Like moths to a flame. Women like it when men show affection for small, fuzzy, defenseless beings. Like you.

Oghren: Stupid... mage. Every time I pull something out of my robes, the women just flee.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools."

Dary!! Hahahahaha

I liked those ones and Anders "Andraste's Knicker weasels!" When he's removed from the party.

I heard a new one last night from Alistair as we entered the ruins in the BForest, it might not be word perfect but you get the drift, sorry if it's already been posted.

"This must be werewolf city pause flea heaven" the voice inflection was brilliant.