Slipknot Mask Request

Yoshi3d

Hello everyone, I have seen no mods of barley any masks whatsoever on FO3nexus, and i think it would be awesome if someone could make this mask into a mod or something, thanks

http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/membre_groupe/photo/Sid_Wilson-2160_cbd3.jpg

This is the mask at different angles..

http://fotolog.miarroba.com/f/0/3/5/4739035/1.jpg

My jokes aren't funny when I have to explain them.

Slipknot is a whiny band, therefore the mask should add to your character's whining skill...

Look, i dont care, its just a request.

Slipknot is a whiny band, therefore the mask should add to your character's whining skill...

Im not a slipknto fan but I dont see how there whinny? Theres always someone hating on slipknot and its funny because they strive on the hate and jealousy you put forth to them, And that is a nice request would be funny to see slipknot masks in fallout 3.

Sounds to me like your whinning to me....

This is actually a fairly easy task, if you know how to do texturing and you have photoshop, you can already make this work with just replacing the textures from the in-game hockey masks.

I would do so, but i have no modding skill whatsoever, so if anyone can make this, just say so :)

Im not a slipknto fan but I dont see how there whinny? Theres always someone hating on slipknot and its funny because they strive on the hate and jealousy you put forth to them, And that is a nice request would be funny to see slipknot masks in fallout 3.

Sounds to me like your whinning to me....

I dont think you understand what he is saying at all...