Pipboy Readius Uninstall Trouble

StapleNinja

So i recently uninstalled Alexscorpions Pipboy Readius because it was causing some minor glitches with my game. How ever after uninstalling, whenever i attempt to open my pipboy, all i get i my arm flying up to the screen, with no pipboy and no menu.

Anybody have any ideas that could help me with this? did i uninstall the mod incorrectly? or is there some change to the .ini i need to make?

Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated :D

-SN- :ninja:

So i recently uninstalled Alexscorpions Pipboy Readius because it was causing some minor glitches with my game. How ever after uninstalling, whenever i attempt to open my pipboy, all i get i my arm flying up to the screen, with no pipboy and no menu.

Anybody have any ideas that could help me with this? did i uninstall the mod incorrectly? or is there some change to the .ini i need to make?

Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated :D

-SN- :ninja:

Sounds like the animation files (.kf) weren't removed

I'd recommend reactivating in Fomm's "Package manager" & try deactivating again to clear out the files

• 5 years later...

Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated http://thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif

-SN- http://thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/ninja.gif

Sounds like the animation files (.kf) weren't removed

I'd recommend reactivating in Fomm's "Package manager" & try deactivating again to clear out the files

i tried to delete them all and even my original game off steam, went tru the files etc. still only a raised hand icon. until its fixed my favorite game is rendered useless to me. thanks

• 2 months later...

Botched my game also. Deleted game directory, deleted save game directory, clean reinstall. Still can't get rid of this crap. What do I need to delete to get rid of this?!?!?!

Botched my game up as well, started a new game and now I cannot use any of my save files because of this trashy mod. Cannot proceed without a Pipboy it is INTEGRAL to progression in the game! None of the fixes worked. This mod rendered the game unplayable for me now. Seriously we need a fix for it and soon.