[WIP] A Touch of Immortality

buddah

We are checking them for spelling and grammar as we put them in game. There are a few that are left as is, because it was intended to be that way. I copy and paste them in, correcting what I see. Then others on the team check them and we make needed corrections.

But if we miss something please do let us know, we will fix it.

We will be releasing a playable beta tomorrow evening, and your input will be of great value to the team. and the project. My grammar sucks, this I know and if it wasn't for spell check most of my posts would be unreadable.

Somethings cannot be used; as they are commands in the script and cause issues where the text is not displayed properly.

Buddah

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 February 2010

We have released a playable beta for your inspection, critique and provide feedback on.

Dowload

Thanks for your time.

There are still many tombstones to fill with the epitaphs of the community. We are busily working o getting the Imperial City ready as I type this. As soon as we are ready we will provide maps for you to select your resting place.

Buddah

Here Lies Sir Henry Echo

Loyal member and friend of the Fighters Guild

"The Sneaky Khajiit in The Shadows"

Or so this SOB of a Crusader styled himself...

In the next life take those rusted plate boots off at the bandit cave entrance...

Bring a potion of Chameleon while your at it!!!

If possible make it so that reading this tomb stone casts a fortify sneak and chameleon spell (kinda long lasting) with the requirements of either a chameleon potion (any type) or no boots equipped or both! =P

Not sure where I want it to be, I guess a town with a big bandit cave near by (lots of bandits). :D

Here Lies Sir Henry Echo

Loyal member and friend of the Fighters Guild

"The Sneaky Khajiit in The Shadows"

Or so this SOB of a Crusader styled himself...

In the next life take those rusted plate boots off at the bandit cave entrance...

Bring a potion of Chameleon while your at it!!!

If possible make it so that reading this tomb stone casts a fortify sneak and chameleon spell (kinda long lasting) with the requirements of either a chameleon potion (any type) or no boots equipped or both! =P

Not sure where I want it to be, I guess a town with a big bandit cave near by (lots of bandits). :D

Sir Henry Echo, your request will be logged in for you, thank you!

Name Unknown - Killer of Guards, Killed by a mudcrab

Well tried my hand at something funny, anyplace would be fine. Might be edited if I can think of something weaker than a mudcrab.

mellow.gif

burning wreckage0 Your request is also being transferred to the plot reservation archive. Thank you

• 1 year later...