Obsessions and habits

Alastair91

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just figured out another habit (well, it's more a bad issue..a very bad one..) I have..

Sometimes when I'm sitting on a chair and I stand up I almost pass out. Then I have to sit down again and breathe slowly...

Also happens when I stand and then I want to walk away, I have to sit anywhere then..

Everything gets a kinda grey filter then (means, I can't see colours for a short time, about 2-3 seconds)..

When I sit down I feel like..I can't really explain the feeling...I don't really feel anything then, it's like I'm relaxing...

But when I still stand I almost pass out and fall down cuz the grey filter gets darker and I don't see anything anymore.

Very strange. Very very strange.

But when I still stand I almost pass out and fall down cuz the grey filter gets darker and I don't see anything anymore.

Well, I don't almost pass out cuz the grey filter gets darker, it's cuz in the same time my muscles kinda "stop to work" and I fall to the ground then.

@Balagor: Yes, I really need to see the doctor, also cuz I hurt my hand some weeks ago (I think I posted this some weeks ago somewhere in the Lounge) and still I haven't visited any doctor. My body is a kinda wreckage, but only cuz I'm stubborn/obstinate/pigheaded (I hope the right word is there...) and I never go to the doctor when I hurt myself, which happens really often...:P

@MHM Yeah, you´r just as stubborn as me. Come to think of another bad habit. Havent seen a doctor for years myself. Last time I got a really nasty cut on my arm, from a piece of glas, I was going to stitch it myself, just like in the movies, but my wife got really mad and jelled at me :mad:

WTF?!?

I don't take drugs...

ast time I got a really nasty cut on my arm, from a piece of glas, I was going to stitch it myself, just like in the movies, but my wife got really mad and jelled at me

lol, I had a cut at the beginning of my finger on the left hand (the finger between the middle and the small finger..) cuz I cut myself at a damaged old computer display (those big ones with glass) and it was bleeding pretty heavy.

I did'nt go to a doctor and my mom was yelling at me cuz she wanted me to go there, but I was like: "WTF?!? He's just going to put a *patch-hope its the right word-these small strips you stick on small wounds* on it."

Well, now there is a scar on my hand...

Also, a friend from school accidentaly scratched me in the face about 2 weeks ago and also there, I was bleeding strong.

My schoolmates were like "WTF?!? Did you paint your face or is this blood in your face?"

Now I have a 2cm (about a inch I think..) scar on my left cheek..

@MHM: The correct term in English is "adhesive strips" but most call them by the most popular brand name "Band-Aids."

I dropped a sword on my hand once, nearly cut off one of my fingers I had to go to the doctor for

that (You could almost see the bone). He came in sat down and as he started to stitch me up he

literally said to me "I have no idea how to put this back together."

Yeah, it was a jagged cut and made it really difficult, but you don't say that to the patient!

It healed okay though. Didn't even hurt, it cut right through the nerves.

But, yeah, doctor avoiding is a big habit of mine as well.