Marts mutant mod problem with textures, need help.

marcin388

When i install Marts mutant mod ( not fomod one, the normal one, i've got fomm and i use it, but i had different mod with script.cs, now i reinstalled game and installed the normal mmm again, it's first and last mod i have installed now, it still has got the same problem) monsters have different textures, they change textures every time i move camera, for example brahmin in the megaton is black, when i move camera he has got ground textures when i move again he has got normal textures etc. People and raiders look normal, i have also found centaur and bloatfly and they had the same error, they changed textures every time i have moved camera. I did wait 4 days before doing anything.

I've got 1.7 english version of the game with all DLCs, please help.

I'd try the "Toggle invalidation" button in FOMM

You can also reinstall MMM mod by dropping and dragging the mod files one more time. I had the problem when I first installed MMM, the monsters don't only get strange textures, some of them appear totally purplish or even invisible (floating dog eyes). What I did was open up the mod folder, going into data, then copy and paste the folders individually ( textures, sound, meshes, etc...). Do not drag and drop and whole data folder into your fallout 3 install directory, sometimes files from a big mod don't get totally transferred. Remember to do what Skotte said after reinstalling.