Things that you have learnt while playing DA:O

Lookimscared

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I learned that DarkeWolf has learned way to much.

2. I learned that giving a woman a simple complement automatically makes you in a relationship with her. (Give Morrigan a golden mirror and tell her, if I recall correctly, "It's a present, for a beautiful woman.")

3. I learned that there are no homosexuals in Dragon Age: Origins; there are only bisexuals and heterosexuals.

4. I learned that the Bag of Holding has a limit. (http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=167)

5. I learned that using the "runscript zz_selectparty" code too early will cause companions not already in the party to never show up. (I used the code before attending the Paragon of Her Kind quest. Even after completing the quest, I never ran into Oghren.)

6. I learned that merchants can carry more than you and the Bag of Holding combined.

7. I learned that, despite the fact the each Dalish tattoo is associated with a specific god, there is (currently) nothing in or out of the game that tells you which tattoo is associated with which god.

LOL is this a hint at me to shut up?

Meh, have to stay on topic, so.... I've learned that some video games CAN be educational.

I've also learned that besides having an infinite amount of storage space that vendors also have a seemingly endless supply of cash.

Jealousy the cause of all jealousy... wait, what? :confused:

I have learnt that if you run into a pacifist demon tree they will rhyme endlessly and with some bad puns. I have learnt hermits live in tree stumps and can dodge quite well, provided you don't steal something.