so what are the best mods..

pingu53

All the Unique Landscapes mods. There is also a mod that expands all the cities that looks great, can't remember whats it called though, since I'm on a low end computer I can't use most of these mods. Kvatch rebuilt and Open cities is also a must if your computer can handle it.

All the Unique Landscapes mods. There is also a mod that expands all the cities that looks great, can't remember whats it called though, since I'm on a low end computer I can't use most of these mods. Kvatch rebuilt and Open cities is also a must if your computer can handle it.

I think you're talking about Bananasplit's Better Cities.

the Bananasplit mod is cool, but its a bit too much, make sure you rock Open Cites.

Deadly Reflexes is awesome, try casting a freeze spell a couple of times...

i got a good computer so im wanting all the best mods that can make oblivion look as beautiful as it can be, what would you guys recommend?

Go for OOO (Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul)

MMM (Marts Monster Mart)

Get the unnoficial patches also

Midas Magic

CM Partners

These add various enhancements to the game

For some eye candy get

HGEC eye candy

r18pn - lingerie pack

Cute elves is a nice race to add

Xenius races compilation is also rather nice.

There is an expansion compilation which is hosted on torrent websites such as isohunt called FCOM Superpack v2.42.rar

This adds a few of the mods i've mentioned and MANY more... It's not endorsed by TES Nexus as the author didn't create the mods, only compiled them, but they altogether add a really immersive experience to the game.

Good Luck and Happy Modding!!!

He says he wants it to look as beautiful as can be since he has a good computer so you all recommend him gameplay mods? Gotcha.

How "Good is your computer"? I have the best of the best, and still, I've learned Oblivion can be heavier than Crysis which my computer runs great.

Try these:

Banasplit Better Cities

HD Water Enhanced

ENBseries Oblivion

Beaming Sunglare

QTP 3 Redimized (Looks the same as original IMO)

Really AEVWD

Weather - All Natural

Improved Trees and Flora 1 & 2

Depth of Field

Ambient Dungeons

Animated Windows lighting system

These are what I use currently. They look great, but believe me, you will need a nice CPU (i7, phenom II X4 955/965, Core 2 Quad), and a GPU equivilent or better than a GTX 260/ HD 4870 to get these all going smooth. I have two 4870s and I still stutter sometimes!