Hector's armor/Hammer? (HammerFall)

flashn00b

Could it be possible for someone to make the gear used by HammerFall's mascot? Of course, obtaining the items shouldn't be easy. Rather than just having it in an easy-to-find place, the player should be involved in a long grueling battle just to grab the equipment.

Image reference:

http://www.lifepr.de/attachment/43339/HammerFall-RebelsWithACause.jpg

I think if you make the parts separate NiTriStrips that are supposed to look like water and fire, there is a way to make the material look like and flow like water...then you just need to apply glow and texture coloring to complete the effect.

LHammonds

I think if you make the parts separate NiTriStrips that are supposed to look like water and fire, there is a way to make the material look like and flow like water...then you just need to apply glow and texture coloring to complete the effect.

didn't someone do something similar already? Or was that "just" a refleciotion of water and lava on the blades? It was beautiful.

didn't someone do something similar already? Or was that "just" a refleciotion of water and lava on the blades? It was beautiful.
It has been done before. I don't remember what mod but I think it is just as simple as using the correct material name.

LHammonds

changing the name to a certain type and then it moves around in a water/lava effect?
Yes

I would imagine that you'd create the square hammer, pull down specific verticies inwards and lay a separate plane down that is just below the surface but above the verts you pulled down...then apply the material name to the plane...maybe even rough-up the plane a little with the randomizer modifier to give it various height nuances.