ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Holster Physics Equipped Weapons

blaze1514

God damn it devinpatterson so here youre again with a damn nice innovation!

i once bothered you bc of an update of loved bubba :smile:

i watched your demonstration video and it looks really nice! would be great if someone/ you had the time to complete it - would be so immersive...

thanks for the tipps blaze :D but though i try to avoid wrong spelling there is sure still enough wrong as if i could put extra faults in my sentences... my biggest problem is my word order i think^^

Your word order is fine, Most people sound like yoda when english is their second language (as english is backwards compared to most other languages). I am no english teacher (it was my best subject however), but I cannot see very much at all different from your post language and a lax native english poster.

Edited by blaze1514

i once bothered you bc of an update of loved bubba :smile:

Yeah Bubba is fun. It's a damn shame that vehicles and mounts weren't included in fallout. It's so heavy in post apocalyptic lore (road warrior) and a lot of fun (loved it in rage). Really a missed opportunity in fallout. Maybe it will show up in FO4. In the meantime modders are doing their best to fill that gap.

I got carts/wagons working, which will add some variety to vehicles. VIDEO;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBqkBXnMBJY

And with an invisible/scaled brahmin, you get working trains (if I ever get a chance to finish putting one together).

i watched your demonstration video and it looks really nice! would be great if someone/ you had the time to complete it - would be so immersive...

Demo video for weapons displayed on teh players person? Yeah I'll be able to put them together, it's just a question of when.

So what you are saying is that with the laser rifle done you could reuse most of the coding for other normal 2H weapons (Service rifle, Plasma rifle, All american)

The coding is pretty simple and will work for all weapons. The position of the weapon is what is tedious to determine. If I can find my notes for the brush gun's position, than any weapon that is slung across the back like a rifle can be developed. If it doesn't have any special effects on it that require transfering blocks in nifskope, a model could be done in just a few minutes and then some minor tweaking.