Monster Hunter Tri

MonsterHunterMaster

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol saying it like that MHM makes the game sound lame as hell lmao. You fight raptor lookin dinos, but the majority of fight are against dragons called Wyverns. theres also monkey lookin creatures, amd some mud crabs.. lol but mostly dragons. there are different types, some that hide in water, swim in sand, in the ground. and they are way biger than you so u gotta be patient when fighting them. theres this one called Lao Shan reeeeeeeaaally huge n bad ass. the game takes some strategy n skill to play.

Yeah, Lao Shan is off-the-hook...

Akamu (I don't know how you call him in english so I guess it's Akamu) is a badass to, but I'm able to kill him in about 5-10 mins on the highest stage in the village :biggrin:

And no, I did'nt want the game to sound lame, but yes, you can fight other monsters than "dinosaurs".

As sm already mentioned, most of the monsters are huge dragons, but there are also smaller monsters which look like dinosaurs, but also VERY different monsters from

giant monkeys, up to giant crabs and also HUGE, I mean really HUGE monsters.

And yes, you need to have pretty good skills if you play alone, otherwise you won't get far...

I ALWAYS fight with great swords.

I suck as a gunner (well, you just can't win at the last stages as gunner, if you play alone...),

but I can handle all the other weapons, except the lances, they are too defensive imo.

I need to show my aggression, and also, with great swords you can easily cut off the monsters tail if it has one...

I Like the gun hammer/ gun lances lol Pretty much im an all around gunner. u gotta be patient when using them can take much longer, but its pretty rewarding. gathering materials and making crag shells on the fly is really cool. took me a while but it takes some strategy to it n thats what i like :) But great swords are bad ass, i like some of their designs. I never used the bow

I... HATE... KHEZU...

>.<

And I hope not all wyverns will be based off of the same thing (Their bodily structure seemed way too similiar), they all had that same sort of design (two legs in the same place-ish, two wings, tail, etc.)