⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Monster Hunter Tri

MonsterHunterMaster

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol everything needs legs.. and they're wyverns so they need wings.. gotta keep the rathians rathalos, yian kut kus, all them original baddies in the new version. but there looked like some sort of lava jumping monster but its pretty much like that sand monster lol

That wasn't my point, I meant that it's just a bit plain that all wyverns seem to be based off of the same skeletal structure.

That wasn't my point, I meant that it's just a bit plain that all wyverns seem to be based off of the same skeletal structure.

Yes, some monsters are based of the same structure, e.g. the monster in my sig is similar to tigrex...

I also wondered why this is so, maybe they were too lazy for that and just copied their skeletons...

Well I can't wait for this game then. Sounds awesome. I'll probably be a swordsman myself. I love giant swords. LOL, i even made one for Oblivion. Anyways, I have a Wii and it'll be interesting to see how they program the controls for it.

Btw, Mr. Master, is that a MH monster on your avatar? That thing looks awesome.

I wonder if you'll be able to take your single player into multiplayer game play and vice versa or if you'll have to create two separate characters.

Yes, you can play single and multiplayer with one character. You are in a village, where you can do the single player quests. And in this villager is a hall where you can do the multiplayer quests.

Btw, Mr. Master, is that a MH monster on your avatar? That thing looks awesome.

Yes, the monster in my Avatar is called Gravios

http://www.freewebs.com/souldestroyersmh/Gravios.gif

The monster in my signature is called Beriorosu.

Both of them are from Monster Hunter.

In my profile you can see a picture of Rathalos, also a monster from MH.

I hope they have new ammunition u can make :) I wanna continue being a gunner. on the psp version didnt they switch up some of the great swords.. like katanas were used differently?

Yes, they made a special kind of weapon style for katanas, now they have also another stiyle for giant xes, which also where normal giant swords before.

The style is called switch axes.