Obsession's Habit's lead to a question of Existence.

Deleted54170User

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I mean. It's inviting it.

I actually like the idea of the thread, but I

can see how some statements can lead to

fights, even if it's not intentional or meant

in that way.

I'm sorry if I annoyed you, Pagafyr, but this is

the kind of discussion that even the most experienced

and wise still get into uproars over.

Regardless, I will stay out of this thread from now on.

If it does lead to such an event, then it will, and if not

then it will not. Good luck with it.

religious ? open your heart thats all

be universal

how is that religious ?

:blink:

ps:

religion = ligere (lat.) = understanding = universal understanding

yes some people like to misuse it for an personal agenda

out of the head i know two HUGE religions where there are more idiots then anywhere

it sucks

im all for it to do it without the word religion since it is already so tainted

love dont have a problem with that

it can be expressed in through all forms wether it be an animal or spaceship or mc donalds

love is 4d

love is also for the green alien of m43

they dont have a jesus but the have a hakuna matata goin for them

I see you have given thoughtful consideration to what is and with it you appear to have found some value to add to the ongoing discovery of wanting to know if the last person got everything correct.

If existence could be defined it may be, "LOVE".

:mellow:

Don't take that to heart though. LOL I may find flaws in my own writings and my words, which I will edit later, may have a better understanding of what I pondered and expect that everyone who is in focus on any subject has that right too.

Words which I said or wrote before could become mud for the slingers of it who don't see me as a favorite to belong to their club who are already wiser then I.

That's what I mean. It's inviting it.

I actually like the idea of the thread, but I

can see how some statements can lead to

fights, even if it's not intentional or meant

in that way.

I'm sorry if I annoyed you, Pagafyr, but this is

the kind of discussion that even the most experienced

and wise still get into uproars over.

Regardless, I will stay out of this thread from now on.

If it does lead to such an event, then it will, and if not

then it will not. Good luck with it.

You have good intention and may even be looking deeper into this then you perceive. Don't turn your back on what you sense. If you feel a bit of competitive energy pay attention to it and speak your mind as you develop thoughts on the what you perceive.

I only ask that you remember that which we are discussing when you provide your thoughts.

I am sorry if I offended you, Pagafyr.

I was simply concerned for the welfare of other posters.

I always find your posts intriguing.

Thank you for your concern.

I expect a bit of wrestling with these and those words, and yet, I always seem to feel privileged to be able to be here and all I want to do is be a part f this, "Existence". Whether I enjoy, or regret, it later is entirely up to how we share.

Besides, the idea of ceasing to question existence is illogical. As human beings are imperfect,

then, as such, we cannot cease being what we are. To have no doubt is to be a creature.

You misunderstand. To have no ability to reason and think for yourself is to be a creature. Being able to question ones existence, while it might qualify under some doctrines, does not make one human. Likewise being able to acknowledge that the definition of ones existence does not change that existence does not make them an animal. So long as one is able to think, solve, create, dream, plan, form bonds, and advance both for themselves and others around them, they are no mere creature. Contemplating ones own existence does not necessarily grant any one of these abilities. And refraining from a preoccupation with ones existence does not negate or prevent any one of these abilities. To think about ones own existence (or that of their species, nationality, membership) requires one to quantify the importance of that existence in relation to others, and therefore is usually a selfish act. It is not a statement against freewill or ability to reason, but rather one against the need of self-justification which I was speaking to.

Arguably, it is humanity's own pre-occupation with having to justify themselves or their own beliefs over others which is the cause of much conflict, and therefore one of the reasons why we remain being imperfect. If being able to move beyond that is to no longer be 'human' then I would welcome it. The argument, as it stands, helps no one.

Sometimes the only way the world makes sense is when you stop trying to make sense of the world.

Am I trying to make sense of the world?

Or is it, the world you mention, an intellectual and trying to make sense of me?

I meant it as I said it. Sometimes in trying, you only prevent yourself from succeeding. Often the greatest revelations only come to you when you aren't looking for them.

Besides, the idea of ceasing to question existence is illogical. As human beings are imperfect,

then, as such, we cannot cease being what we are. To have no doubt is to be a creature.

You misunderstand. To have no ability to reason and think for yourself is to be a creature. Being able to question ones existence, while it might qualify under some doctrines, does not make one human. Likewise being able to acknowledge that the definition of ones existence does not change that existence does not make them an animal. So long as one is able to think, solve, create, dream, plan, form bonds, and advance both for themselves and others around them, they are no mere creature. Contemplating ones own existence does not necessarily grant any one of these abilities. And refraining from a preoccupation with ones existence does not negate or prevent any one of these abilities. To think about ones own existence (or that of their species, nationality, membership) requires one to quantify the importance of that existence in relation to others, and therefore is usually a selfish act. It is not a statement against freewill or ability to reason, but rather one against the need of self-justification which I was speaking to.

Arguably, it is humanity's own pre-occupation with having to justify themselves or their own beliefs over others which is the cause of much conflict, and therefore one of the reasons why we remain being imperfect. If being able to move beyond that is to no longer be 'human' then I would welcome it. The argument, as it stands, helps no one.

My meaning was more that what I was referring to seemed to suggest it was wrong to doubt.

What I was trying to, and utterly failed to, get across is that doubt is something that you cannot fully purge, so to suggest to try is illogical.