Any suggestions?

keylek3

hi everyone,

today i have decided to upgrade my oblivion as much as i can, but the problem is, is that I don’t really know which mods I should download to make my oblivion much better and more fun, like i already have some great mods on my oblivion, but i would like to know some other mods which all of you know which you think are "must haves" mods, so basically mods you really like, the mods can be anything from landscape mods, shop mods, town mods, city mods, armor mods, adult mods and so on, basically any kind of mod which you think is a must have, and i do not care of how rude it may be, so long that it is a good mod, and not a mod which has been put together in 5 mins.

so anyways i am looking forward to your suggestions and also for armor and clothing mods, i use Roberts male and female, so please no HGEC and ect...

thanks everyone... :)

Harvest 100% will save you a lot of time and frustration. There is an add-on for the Shivering Isles as well.

Incinerate Corpse is a spell you can get that lets you vaporize bodies, plus casting it goes toward your destruction skill level. Ed Vautrine sells it.

Portable Hole & Summonable Chest are very, very handy.

No Psychic Guards OR Reneer's Guard Overhaul will make life a lot easier and more sensible.

The Most Convenient Mod Ever is a beauty, letting you get rid of those quest items that get stuck in your inventory forever as well as all sorts of other neat stuff.

For landscapes I have used the Unique Landscapes mods. They are in my opinion the best landscape mods out there. That's all I have right now for you off the top of my head.

Oh wait their is a mod out there that turns an oblivion gate into Suron's stronghold with the witchking ad orcs from LOTR. It has many sword of the characters and it is very hard to get all the way through the tower if you are not well leveled.

FCOM and the mods associated with it - It just takes a "few" hours to install... BUT very well worth it. Overhauls *everything* and makes for a more difficult but fun experience.

Ruined-Tails Tale - The best quest and companion mod out there, at least in my opinion. Adds a very deep companion (if it doesn't include the word cute or sexy, it's pretty deep :wink:)

Roberts Male and Female Bodies - For a more realistic body, though you'll be hard pressed to find good clothing for the female body.

Midas Magick - If you want to play a mage character, it adds tons of custom spells.

Supreme or Mighty Magicka - I personally use Supreme, but they accomplish the same task, making magicka more immersive, powerful, and interesting.

Better Cities - Makes cities... better... You'd have to see it to know what I'm talking about, but you need a pretty good computer if you want to use it.

These are my personal favorites.

PS... If you want a more... adult... mod, look up Friends and Lovers. You'll need to Google it, and the site is in Russian (and is 18+), but it's much better than the myriad other adult mods on the Nexus.

Glwnvar Castle - Best Castle Plus in top 5 best quests twice!

Anything by WillySea is always good

Clocks of Cyrodiil - Fantastic clocks from WillySea

Ancient Spires - For fun - By WillySea

Speedy depositing - Got Stuff? Put it where you want it, and all of it or just as much as you want to.

Fish! - Many different kinds & well done

Holy hand grenade - a Monty Python Mod, just for fun

Pepper Joe's Beer Shack - Just for fun

Anything By JQ - Jannix Quinn - if you can still find it,

Plug in Refurbish - keeps all plug ins from starting instantly when you start the game.

Rhianna Redux - best and most versatile companion. Eye candy is an plus.

Lost Spires - One of the best quests

Verona House Bloodlines - fantastic house great quest, Must be champion to start it.

Decorator assistant - much much easier to place objects where you want them, and lock them down

Dude_Wheres_My_Horse - GPS to find a wandering nag

Denock Arrow - save that last arrow for when you really need it.

Quick Clothes and spells - does for spells and separate outfits what the number keys do for equipping weapons - and much more.

QQuix - Divine Elegance Showroom by QQuix - does some technical stuff that many said was not possible great resource mod.

Adobes - player homes:

Abandoned Mountain Shack

Alchemists Cave - COBL

All In One Basement

ALT Shack

Bravil Sea Domes

Bravuras Barrel

Clamshell Cottage And Clamshell Cottage COBL

Dwemer Technology PartII Dwemer Skyship

Frostcrag Reborn

Halcyon Island

Reapers_Tower

Roxey Cottage

Shadowcrest Vineyard and Shadowcrest Vineyard COBL

The Woodcutters Cabin Plus COBL Version

Animals, Creatures, Mounts & Horses:

Akatosh Mount By Saiden Storm R19

Auroran Battle Steed

Command Mounts and Horses

Maverick the Sinister

Animation:

Amazing Jump

DMC Stylish - Animation Replacer

Slofs Manly Stride

Umpa Sneak Walk

Sephs Hand to Hand Animation Replacer

Sephs True Acrobatics

Cities, Towns, Villages and Hamlets:

WEYE_TICS

Reapers Coldstone Town V_6

Bananasplit Better Cities

Feldscar

Just a few to keep you busy! ;)

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

Thanks everyone, i will try out as many as i can, i cant really approve of the "friends and lovers" mod though, one of my friends got in to some trouble awhile back due to that, she was accused of all kinds of things because of it like hacking into computers of a rival forum to get it even though she did not do anything, but i will try as many of these out as i can though, like ruined tails tale looks alright, and i am sure my new character could do with a friend, but anyways these look all fantastic, thanks everyone for all your help and your time... :)

You could also take a look at my list if you did not already. I have sorted out some of the best mods made by our nexus brothers and sisters :)