Slower normal attack animation speed?

ZoraZ

I'm trying to change Skyrim combat system into Dark Souls as much as possible

I mainly use Lock-On mod, Dodge mod (many people suggest TK Dodge but personally I think it has very slow react time and dodge reach is so minimal most of time it can't dodge some attack)

and

Deadly Combat mod to change damage and armor rating, but the problem is parry system in this mod

it allows player to parry attack by blocking an attack as soon as it hit you (around 0.5 sec)

which is VERY hard, because I found that, small weapon attack animation is almost as fast as block animation

I have to block as soon as enemy start the attack animation, which is nearly impossible

and with that speed, using Dodge mod to didge an incoming attack is really hard too

TL;DR : Slower attack animation, or faster block animation (but slower attack is better, lawl)

just this thing and my Dark Skyrim Souls is near perfect!!

thanks

Edited by ZoraZ

Not to be "that person" but...why not just go buy Dark Souls...? And if you already have it...why not just play it instead...? As I said, I'm not trying to be "that person", but...I'm just failing to understand.

Not to be "that person" but...why not just go buy Dark Souls...? And if you already have it...why not just play it instead...? As I said, I'm not trying to be "that person", but...I'm just failing to understand.

Because I don't want to play Dark Souls

I want to play Dark Skyrim Souls!!!

Skyrim with Dark Souls combat is definitely 10/10. Vanilla combat system made me quit this game like 10 times.

P.S.and I already finished Dark Souls 1&2 like 10 times each haha, best game ever

Gotta admit, the vanilla combat system is pretty dull. At least now I understand :smile:

yeah

that's why combat mod is indeed a must

this game could be the best westen RPG ever made in my list if it has perfect combat system