What did you think when you played oblivion for the first time

Elsarian

I agree with most people in saying it is a beautiful sight when exiting the sewers, and I also agree with Slawter500 in how good it is to be able to freely choose your destiny in the game play.

I have never been much of a gamer before, so you can imagine the idiotic assumptions I made. First I thought I needed to stay away from the Imperial city and the prison, since I was an escapee and since there was an assassination of high order.

I first got bitten by a crab, then, wandering along the banks of Lake Rumare, I got attacked by an ax-wielding maniac. Then I realized what kind of game I was in for.

Choosing your own direction in game seems like the best way to create a game, but this game even beats some of the professional architectural 3d "walk-through" programs. In those programs you move the camera wherever you want, but in Oblivion you actual "walk" through the spaces in a very realistic manner, even walking up stairs, running, jumping and turning your head. This is the future of 3d architectural programming. nyuck nyuck nyuck!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic