Load Order help.

Nyarlathoep

*Pokes head in.* *looks around nervously and walks in* *cough* Hello all. I'm somewhat new here, I've been a member for a while but only recently got Skyrim from the steam summer sale. You were right...it's better on the PC. Even on Medium settings it looked better. But anyways, I'm new to modding I've got all the mods I want right now, I haven't run the game with all of my current mods installed and I wanted to know if there was anything wrong with my Load Order as it is now. I have BOSS but I haven't run it yet as it was suggested I learn to do this s*** on my own first. I'll have a list of my Load order before BOSS and one after BOSS. If there's anything amiss please let me know I appreciate any and all help and suggestions.

Pre-Boss

Actually I'll wait and see what anyone has to say before running BOSS.

Welcome to Skyrim modding :smile: If your mod list is fairly small, then usually it works ok, unless there's something with special requirements (usually listed on mod page too). I'd still recommend using BOSS or its newer version LOOT. Video explaining how and why to use LOOT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzoyWugzZAw Same person made many useful tutorial videos for beginners of Skyrim modding. So check them out from his channel.

And I strongly recommend using Unofficial Skyrim Patch - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19/? and all unofficial DLC patches (links from same page). They can fix many problems and bugs what were still left in game after official patching stopped.

And almost forgot: Fist part of load order should be Skyrim.esm, Update.esm and then DLC's according release order - Dawnguard, Hearthfires and Dragonborn. With unofficial patches included look recommendation from Unofficial Patch page.

Thank you for answering. :D Loot seems to be the better of the two programs. Ah Gopher, I've been seeing a lot of his stuff his video on the Nexus Mod Manager helped a lot too.

So the Unofficial skyrim Patches just do bug fixes that Bethesda didn't get too? Come to think of it do they have anyone still doing bug fixes on Skyrim over there?

So the Unofficial skyrim Patches just do bug fixes that Bethesda didn't get too? Come to think of it do they have anyone still doing bug fixes on Skyrim over there?

Oh, Bethesda left plenty bugs unfixed, but Unofficial Patches receiving updates even now.

One more thing about your load order: Tribunal robes and masks and Ritual Armor of Boethiah are already included to Immersive Armors v7, so those three esp's arent really neccessary :)

You could check Immersive Armors MCM menu (in Sky UI). All armors and options were'nt turned on by default. So if they refuse to show up in crafting menus and you have required perks, then reason might be there.