Free Audio for your Mod!!!

eggsovereasy

Hey y'all

I'm eggsovereasy (eggs for short) and I'm an audio engineer/musician. I would be more than happy to supply custom dialogue, sound effects, or music for your mods for free (as long as I get the credits). I'll do work for any game and I can deliver in a multitude of formats. I have a Pro Tools and Logic Pro 8 rig as well as microphones. If anybody wants details, has questions, or would like to collaborate let me know (PM me or respond to this post).

-eggs

btw: I have an Associates degree in Recording Arts from Full Sail University, so I actually know what I'm doing :thumbsup:

Alright, that audio was good, but not quite what I was looking for. The fault is mine for using the word "murmur" (just a poor word choice, although I do like the pulsing affect in the background)

So what I meant to say was more of a whisper you might use on someone else. Think of whispering to someone except complete gibberish. And just one more thing. I need it to be a lot louder because it is supposed to be the most prominent noise in the rooms I will use it in.

So if you wouldn't mind, I would love to have you make this.

Alright, that audio was good, but not quite what I was looking for. The fault is mine for using the word "murmur" (just a poor word choice, although I do like the pulsing affect in the background)

So what I meant to say was more of a whisper you might use on someone else. Think of whispering to someone except complete gibberish. And just one more thing. I need it to be a lot louder because it is supposed to be the most prominent noise in the rooms I will use it in.

So if you wouldn't mind, I would love to have you make this.

Sure thing. I'll get right on it. It might take me a bit longer though.

Pretty nice work there.

Do you have any examples of music you've created that would be fitting for an Oblivion world?

Thanks,

LHammonds

Unfortunately no, not at the moment. I'm not much of a composer but I can do music beds, loops, and themes. No "made-to-order" compositions at the moment, sorry :confused: