How do I create a character using the toolset?

shodden

I really have no idea how to use the toolset, but I thought it would be pretty simple to go in and create a custom character. Unfortunately it's not as self explanatory as I'd hoped.

Could someone give me directions on how to do this? Or if it is very difficult and complicated just tell me to give up lol

It is easy.

Open it. Click new, and then morph. And thne for the base morph entry box select what you want.

the prefix HM is human male, hf for female

EM for elven male etc

and then when it's loaded edit it using the sliders in the bottom-right area of the window.

Keep in mind that this is a very loose description. Maybe I'll build upon it later.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey I know where to go to try to make new faces in the tool set, but after seeing great work other modders have done like Dracomies and several others is there more than just moving the sliders to make really good faces, is there an in depth tut on how to just get what you want your character to look like, or a better understanding of morph? :huh:

It is easy.

Open it. Click new, and then morph. And thne for the base morph entry box select what you want.

the prefix HM is human male, hf for female

EM for elven male etc

and then when it's loaded edit it using the sliders in the bottom-right area of the window.

Keep in mind that this is a very loose description. Maybe I'll build upon it later.

After selecting the base head, nothing loads.. no 3d head model what so ever =(