Proof of Multiplayer

ProsperXoXo

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noone is saying youre fake, your attitude simply seems a bit rude to be genuine and we assume that the proof "could" be fake...

i mean saying "kiss my ass" or "you should be punished for questioning me" and stuff like that doesnt actually light a fire on our hearts lol, just makes us more sceptical

well at least you posted a link to your project finally and now i seem to undersatnd how it works...

just kinda LOL that you assume we search the web all day to find a webpage of yours -.-

i assume you need FOSE for that to access the memory log thing?

also what you actually try with the setangle and so on codes will be choppy at best even if you polish the code, you wont see fluid movements with that... youd have to let the script run every frame which would result in the clients and your server choking up, but if you only let it run every few seconds you will have a delay between client and server aka lag.

what do you do to counter that?

there should be punishment for accusing someone of being a fake...

but anyways.. you never came across this?

http://project-m.ucoz.com/

No, never... suprised? :rolleyes:

Well, your homepage indicates you serious about it....

Nevermind then, I just couldn't belive somebody would be insane enough,

but the net proved me wrong once more... there is always someone :closedeyes:

noone is saying youre fake, your attitude simply seems a bit rude to be genuine and we assume that the proof "could" be fake...

i mean saying "kiss my ass" or "you should be punished for questioning me" and stuff like that doesnt actually light a fire on our hearts lol, just makes us more sceptical

well at least you posted a link to your project finally and now i seem to undersatnd how it works...

just kinda LOL that you assume we search the web all day to find a webpage of yours -.-

i assume you need FOSE for that to access the memory log thing?

also what you actually try with the setangle and so on codes will be choppy at best even if you polish the code, you wont see fluid movements with that... youd have to let the script run every frame which would result in the clients and your server choking up, but if you only let it run every few seconds you will have a delay between client and server aka lag.

what do you do to counter that?

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.ph...;hl=multiplayer

I released the source code on these forums as well as Bethesda's and somehow my topic was removed from here, likely because of some confusion over whose code it was. But I can't go into any more details about that because it is best not brought up again from here on.

I want you to quit analyzing me, and try to get to know me before your judge. To me, It seems to me you are only choosing to read my reactions to your accusations of me being a fake.

As for the TECH side of things, yes the source code i released is incomplete and had very many problems that I didn't know existed at the time. But atm, I have a stable client and server that can handle atleast 2 players moving around, firing their weapons, and other stuff such as equipment etc.

As for the angle issue,

"also what you actually try with the setangle and so on codes will be choppy at best even if you polish the code, you wont see fluid movements with that... youd have to let the script run every frame which would result in the clients and your server choking up, but if you only let it run every few seconds you will have a delay between client and server aka lag.

what do you do to counter that?"

Idk. I am going to see if I can use something else. If worse comes to worse, I will call the game's own function(s) directly to get realistic movement.

Jaysus, you are from what I hear a respectable modder, it would help if you could volunteer to be a tester yourself. If you are unsure, ask Skree, he can confirm that I am trustable.