shale mods?!

tristansj88

i agree, the stats for shale's equip are little better than the dogs...

the dog isnt intended as a primary companion and as such has little associated content

but shale IS and should have better gear,

i think the best way to go about making better shale gear would be a crystal addin (or standalone) winter forge type deal

also for shale id like to see a mod to lessen the glow from equipping shale, with the bad camera options the glow gets distracting

and im not sure if there is one already but, shale's sfx are way to loud, theres a mob for the footfall, but shales attacks are still ear splitting

i think the best way to go about making better shale gear would be a crystal addin (or standalone) winter forge type deal

also for shale id like to see a mod to lessen the glow from equipping shale, with the bad camera options the glow gets distracting

Nah. No need for a "winter forge type deal" for Shale's crystals, the real TWF deal will be enough since they'll be fully customizable in the version I'll be releasing in a few days. (some beta-testing being currently done)

And when I say "fully", I mean from head to toes. Or from the VFX aura to the appareance (size & color) on Shale's body. And any other properties, obviously. :whistling:

Nah. No need for a "winter forge type deal" for Shale's crystals, the real TWF deal will be enough since they'll be fully customizable in the version I'll be releasing in a few days. (some beta-testing being currently done)

And when I say "fully", I mean from head to toes. Or from the VFX aura to the appareance (size & color) on Shale's body. And any other properties, obviously. :whistling:

thanks... now you screwed up my weekend becouse i'l be looking every 15 mins at the nexus to see if its done yet.