Load order help plz

LivinTarget

This is the current load order. Works well, so I really don't want to mess it up at this point. However, I need some help..

Fallout3.esm

Anchorage.esm

ThePitt.esm

BrokenSteel.esm

PointLookout.esm

Zeta.esm

Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch.esm

CRAFT.esm

CALIBR.esm

FOOK.esm

FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esm

Mart's Mutant Mod.esm

FOOK - Additional Power Armor Training.esp

FOOK.esp

GNR.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Anchorage.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC The Pitt.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Broken Steel.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Point Lookout.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Mothership Zeta.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - Optional Free Play After MQ.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - Optional Restore Tracers (automatics only).esp

Mart's Mutant Mod.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Anchorage.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC The Pitt.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Broken Steel.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Hunting & Looting.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Natural Selection.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - FWE Master Release.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Tougher Traders.esp

I am wanting to add ...

A Trail of Crumbs.esp and

skimpystockarmor.esp

but, no matter where I put them it causes ctd. :wallbash: Are these 2 just incompatable or could someone point me in the direction of what the correct placing for these 2 would be.

Thanks in advance.

Try placing the 2 mods before FOOK - Additional Power Armor Training.esp. By the way, I think you should place Mart's Mutagen Mod.esm right after Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch.esm.

I had thought the same from reading the pinned tut's. However, when I do that it does the CTD thing. Is wierd. I just wish I knew more about modding. Would be nice to take a couple of these mods that are regularly used together and tie them together so the simple people like me could just drop them in.. Oh well, thanks for the try Heyy_Adrian.

Already tried without the unofficial but the official patch (1.7)?

Ya, Know.. I wonder.. I've already updated officially to 1.7. I just never took out the unofficial patch because I didn't want to mess up a good thing .. (Took me FOREVER to get this load order to stop crashing)

:ermm: Would taking the unofficial patch out hurt anything I have current as far as save games etc??

:D Fortunately ya'll here have dedicated ALOT of time to trouble shooting different aspects. So I just kept peckin at it till it worked. The Trail of Crumbs and Exnem's Body Works are just a couple that looked really nice and seemed would augment the game a little more. Starting to think these are just incompatible since I have so much more already loading. :thumbsup:

Hell, this is the 1st game since Soldier of Fortune 2 that I've considered toying with again :whistling:

Yeah, I tested to see what would happen outta curiosity... :whistling: Kinda odd.. even though I have the official 1.7 patch installed, if I remove the unofficial patch, the game version reverts to 1.5. And neither of the mods showed up. So I guess I'll leave the patch in for now. I am assuming the mods both 1.7 to work. Or they just don't work with one of the major mods I already have installed.

:D hehe .. a good reason to start a 4th run through.. I was just really hoping to augment the mod stack I'm currently on. And add a couple new places to visit. Looks like I may have to lose FOOK or FWE to run either of these though.. :wacko:

Well, found part of it .. modified my load order to this

FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esm

Mart's Mutant Mod.esm

A Trail of Crumbs.esp

FOOK - Additional Power Armor Training.esp

FOOK.esp

(Obviously not the whole thing..) Moved it to be the 1st esp loaded and now have a new quest.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Now just gotta get a decent nudie mod that mixes well. and I'll be in heaven...LOL

Thanks for the help Heyy_Adrian after I looked at your response again and realised no I had NOT tried it the way you suggested I had originally tried putting it in the middle of the esm's to get it above FOOK.. but, well..... :blush: :whistling:

My mother was right .. LOL (don't ANY of ya tell her) If I'd just slow down enough to listen once in a while ....

Now we just need a server mod so we can use this to do basic CTF and FFA .. hehehehe