New way to stop monsters advancing, etc

feetjai

I am learning G.E.C.K. now , but it's going slow...

Mu current char is stealth based, but cannot re-stealth in mid-combat. My dogmeat gets agro all the time.

He won't stay somewhere.... Below is a playstyle I really like....really stealth!

If someone like to have a try at my ideas go ahead. I hope someone will make it. Or mail me and I help also. ;D

Tactical mine that paralyzes

2 types one against robots, the other against flesh like

mine will emit a strong field of 1.5 meters.

effects:

- afterdropping it causes a 8 sec paralyze

- Then slow down movements as mortals experience a lot of pain in their brain. Robots AI is filled with garbage data rendering CPU usage towards 99.9%, rendering a robot almost useless.

- a single mine wil work for about 15 sec

- throwing a 2nd one near the 1st will enable both to work again for 15 sec. The 2nd minenew field emits energy towards the first

- Another way to charge a mine is to shoot one with energy weapons.

- as long as one mine works, the other within it's radius will keep working.

- mines can be shot by convensional weapon fire: like pistols, explosive graenades, missiles, etc

If this happens it will explode. It has the power of a small nuke.

Ofcourse this will temporarily emit radiation. Also against the player if the blast was too close.

- mine can be targetted by VATS to make aiming easier.

Usuage:

You are being attacked from both ways. You are stuck!

2 way L corridor. at one side you throw a tactical mine and keep powering it.

On the other way you also throw a mine and enable your shield.

Tactical personal forcefield

or use : http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8513

- It's big enough to cover just prevent a missile blast or heavy melee attack. Force field will require a 5 minute cooldown.

- With small arms attacking you the shield will recharge itself if it's not hit for 5 sec.

Tactical bottlecap mine drop

- drops 6 mines around you. that will explode after x seconds. Don't forget to activate shield. Only use in really dire moments!

Remember folks Shield works, but is still experimental!!

Tactical stealth shield

- renders you invisible... I have not figured out yet how to become enable 100% undetectable

- can be used during battle.

- has a failure chance during usage. Random failure chance. It will autorecover from failure, takes 10 sec.

Reason of failure. The alien shield is truly superior, but the energy core was damaged. And it was temporarily replaced

with an human inferior design.

- stealthed tease

while stealthed you can pinch or throw things to a npc. Because you cannot be seen, the angry npc will blame the other npc.

If done several times there is an chance they will attack eachother.

- Mini bots to get hostiles attention, so that you can re-group at a safer place.

Ditch the dog if you want to sneak. That's really all I can say.

Fawkes is a much better stealther's companion. He's big, he's green, he's mean, and though he's not stealthy, while the enemies are shooting him, they often completely ignore you!

Combat Enhanced Tactics mod will make enemies fight more intelligently, including taking cover. Enemies taking cover = chance to go hide.