Anchorage.esm

HairPack.esm

hair_add_npc.esp

eye_hair_en2.esp

Magnificent Gun.esp

13eyes27hairsucanplay.esp

Total active plugins: 11

Total plugins: 11

I currently only have .NET Framework 3.0 installed and i still have the same amount of crashes.

I have also tried adjusting the sound acceleration from full to basic, as a random lead suggested, which didn't work, either running fallout 3 as 98/me or 95. no change.

What else can i do?

net framework shouldn't be the problem.

Have you already tried to install another gfx driver? Maybe there is one from your card manufacturer available. In my experience the latest nvidia driver is not always the best choice. Does it happen with other games too? Fallout is actually quite stable in version 1.7. Have you checked the version of the fallout.exe for being 1.7 by hovering the mouse above?

net framework shouldn't be the problem.

Have you already tried to install another gfx driver? Maybe there is one from your card manufacturer available. In my experience the latest nvidia driver is not always the best choice. Does it happen with other games too? Fallout is actually quite stable in version 1.7. Have you checked the version of the fallout.exe for being 1.7 by hovering the mouse above?

I tried that, and there was no change, so i went bacl to the latest. (Nvidia 9400 GT, i rolled bavk to 175 (or whatever) and reinstalled 195 or whatever the latest one is.

and yes i have 1.7.0.3 installed.

However, on a tangent, i disabled all mods and most DLC except for the pitt (where my file is currently otherwise it would have been disabled as well) Broken steel. (how weird would that be to be playing, and supposedly dead?) and of course fallout.ESM. (I later re-inabled operation ancorage, because i was afraid i'd loose some stuff, and i did anyways, but no harm no fowl i'll just re-attain them seeing as now the game thinks i haven't done that stuff yet.)

And the results were great, but not perfect, i still experience CTDs often, but not every minute, at best i can squeeze out 15 minutes of gameplay before it decides to CTD, usually because im entering or exiting a building (or alot of activity in either zone while entering / exiting)

I'm going to try and weasle my way out of the pitt and see how the game operates after im out, but please lets keep working to see if there is a permanent solution to CTDs so i con't have to keep restarting every 10-15 minutes.

EDIT: also an additional symptom to the CTD, before it closes out, the picture locks up and darkens, then closes. i don't know if that helps at all, but i figure any info i can give is best.