Shattered Empire.

shinra46

Setting: Year 5 of the 2nd Era, the country of Relsdiir, Fantastic-medieval.

after the 90-year war between the empire and the rebels known as "knights of the flames", the country has been put into a state of turmoil. Since there is no governing presence within Relsdiir, assassins and thieves go rampant within the ailing country's border. The knights of the Flames are perfectly useless in combating the menace. Many people are bringing the law into thier own hands, with minimal success. Due to this, many cities have employed the services of skilled mercenaries to help with with the problem. these mercenaries would go into the hideouts of the criminals and dispatch them.

form for joining RP:

Name:

Order:Choose--> Squire of the flame, Assassin, thief, Militia, Imperialist(outlaws who wish for the old empire's return), mercenary.

Race: (Human, Elf, Orc)

Gear:

Rules:

I. Limitations on magic:

A. all spells have a maximum range of 10 yards. no exceptions.

B. there are no summoning/necromancer/druidic spells. no exceptions.

C. Spells cannot be shot in melee. no exceptions.

D. Needs moar desu. no exceptions.

E. Spells cannot cover a radius more than 5 yards. no exceptions.

F. Telekenesis is not possible for objects over 150 lbs. no exceptions.

G. Teleportation is limited to what is in your field of view or highly familiar areas. no exceptions.

H. Magic+armor wont happen. no exceptions.

II. limitations on sword-play/melee:

A. you cant pierce metal plate armor with light weapons. no exceptions.

B. you cant wear heavy armor and jump/run/flip/sommursult/or any other acrobatic movement. no exceptions.

C. there are no magical weapons/armor. no exceptions.

D. Large weapons are slow, small weapons are fast. no exceptions.

E. you dont always hit. no exceptions.

III. Limitations on Archery:

A. any shot over 150 yards will miss. no exceptions.

B. if any more than 2 shots are fired at once, they all will miss. no exceptions.

C. any attempt to fire over obsticles(via mortar-like shot) will miss. no exceptions.

D. you get one shot every 3 seconds, any faster will miss. no exeptions.

IV. General Limitations:

A. you aren't made of rubber. bending is limited to a 45 degree angle, otherwise you will fall. no excepions.

B. you can't pick pockets. no exceptions.

C. if you attack another player, you get struck by lighting and die. no exceptions*. *besides sparring/non-deadly combat.

D. enemies are as smart and as alert a you are, they WILL use technique, no exceptions.

break any of these rules, i will cry/whine to the nearest Mod. no exceptions.

1) this isnt the proper place for this thread or atleast this post isuggest you request it moved.

2) I unfortunately dont see this going veryfar. Your rule restrictions are extreme and at times unrealustic ( mI can accurately shoot a bow from 50yds no problem and I dont use it on a daily basis like a realarcher would) and will deter RPers. I dont mean to be huper critical just from experience such nitpicky rules and restricted freedom nearly gaurantees your RPs failure. Idsuggest changing the rules to a more realistic syandard. Check out the other rps on the nexus for ideas. Hope to see this again though. Later

• 4 months later...

That is...extremely short. I'm guessing mages don't enter combat in your realm. At all.

C. any attempt to fire over obsticles(via mortar-like shot) will miss. no exceptions.

Bows are meant to be fired in a ballistic arc. You should remove this rule entirely.

I know a few comparatively light (as in, one-handed) weapons that would disagree. ;)

A. you aren't made of rubber. bending is limited to a 45 degree angle, otherwise you will fall. no excepions.

C. if you attack another player, you get struck by lighting and die. no exceptions*. *besides sparring/non-deadly combat.

These are all just plain silly.

I agree completely with Zephyr. As well, the whole "no exceptions" on every single rule thing comes off as bull-headed and childish. Just sayin'.

• 9 months later...

That is...extremely short. I'm guessing mages don't enter combat in your realm. At all.

Bows are meant to be fired in a ballistic arc. You should remove this rule entirely.

I know a few comparatively light (as in, one-handed) weapons that would disagree. ;)

These are all just plain silly.

that pretty cool!!!!!!!!!!!!Microsoft Office Home And Student 2010

SharePoint WorkSpace 2010

I agree completely with Zephyr. As well, the whole "no exceptions" on every single rule thing comes off as bull-headed and childish. Just sayin'.