What do you think of Crysis?

Halororor

Crysis  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Crysis is:

• Teh bestast game coz it haz the bestast graphics ever!!11eleven
    • A great game with great visuals.
    • A mediocre game with great visuals.
    • A benchmark program with a game loosely tacked on.
    • A graphics fapfest for PC fanbois.

I wouldn't call Crysis a great story but neither would I call it mediocre. For instance:

I didn't expect Prophet to reappear and rescue me after leaving the spaceship.

I definitely would call it a graphics benchmark. :biggrin:

EDIT: Sorry about the triple post, having net problems at the moment.

Ive played a lot of pc shooters in the last decade but for me this is one of the more memorable, I really like Crysis, despite its many galring flaws, I greatly enjoyed the action, the controls and the combat/stealth, being able to go into an equisitely rendered villiage and shoot a bunch of guys is one thing: any modern fps can do that, but being able to go in, turn invisible, plant claymores all around the courtyard, then cause a massive explosion to make the dumber-than-a-box-of-hammers KPA to run right through em is quite another, at core what i loved most was that it let me use my imagination, combat was as much an intelectual puzzle as a matter of shooting concripts. it had flaws mind you: Im an author by background, and that story, those aliens and that tropical island ALMOST broke the experience, but in the end it was the gameplay, in particular the freeform combat, and the graphics, which were, at the time I played this, the best in my home country, are the reasons I'd still give this a 9/10 :geek: