Ancient Elven Armor

Sdub12

You can do it yourself it's not hard. e.g open in the toolset gen_im_arm_hel_med_elv.uti (for the helmet) and change MaterialProgression and MaterialType from Armor, Veridium to Armor, Dragon Bone.

Because I have trouble installing the toolset, I want to ask if someone can make amod about this armor. I have Winter Forge installed, but Ancient Elven is one of the few things that cannot be changed by enamelled materials.

I'd like the dull-grey parts to be golden for Chestplate, Boots, Gloves and Helmet. If possible compatible with the "Runes for All" mod. No further modifications needed. Want to add Boni myself with Winter Forge later.

Thanx.

Because I have trouble installing the toolset, I want to ask if someone can make amod about this armor. I have Winter Forge installed, but Ancient Elven is one of the few things that cannot be changed by enamelled materials.

The release of TWF due this week-end includes modded tintmaps for the Ancient Elven armor. And since they say a picture can spare a thousand words to lazy people, and because I sure am :

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9261/ancientw.th.jpg

Recolored material will work fine. :happy: