Radiant Bounties: Yeah or Nay

Guest deleted2159825

Radiant Bounties  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use the radiant bounty system in NVBII?

• Yes, frequently.
    • No, never.
    • I use it occasionally.
    • There's a radiant bounty system?
    • I is scientistic.

Guest deleted2159825

Even though I'm well into production on NVBIII, I do keep an eye on feedback for earlier mods, particularly NVBII. One of the features added in the recent expansion is a robust, radiant bounty system modeled after similar content in Skyrim. It offers infinite, if overly simple, questing for the player.

I'm just not sure if many players are using the system, either due to their personal preference or that they're unaware the system exists. If it is in fact the latter, then I may very well strip the system out of NVBII and release it in a separate plugin. As a first step, I'm going to make things more clear in the description.

Thanks for any forthcoming feedback!

Guest deleted2159825

I love the idea of radiant bounties, in NVB 2, it's really fun when all else is done.

That's how I tend to approach them from a design perspective. It isn't full-fledged quest content, but it's something to do. Thanks for the feedback!

I use the radiant bounty system relatively often. There's just something about the thrill of the hunt, knowing you're on a hard deadline before you lose your target that makes it appealing and fun. IDGAF about the reward(s) either - I've got enough caps to buy out the Gun Runners' daily output for three months straight by the time I'm done with everything else in NVBII.

I never use it and its one of the reasons I dislike Skyrim. Killing someone with no backstory is frankly boring since the gameplay is not the best in these games.

How much of your time would it take to implement radiant bounties?How much would it take from the main story?Is it like an extra future?

Edited by obowon1

Guest deleted2159825

I never use it and its one of the reasons I dislike Skyrim. Killing someone with no backstory is frankly boring since the gameplay is not the best in these games.

How much of your time would it take to implement radiant bounties?How much would it take from the main story?Is it like an extra future?

I implemented it last spring. It took one weekend.