Paladin Hoss is a thief

csgators

Nevermind...he stole a mini-gun so I poped him in the head as he tried to run..had a bunch of ammo I assume to be mine as well. Well, as they say "no good deed goes unpunished " thats what I get for rescuing his recruit and not even asking for a reward.

Is this done on purpose by FO3? Is the BoS gonna be pissed I offed him?

I hadn't been using that due to the 1.7 patch being newer. It be nice if they can out with a new unoffical patch for 1.7. Thanks for the tip though.

I've seen that posted alot but

if you check the file dates on tesnexus (and I did)

Official 1.7 is a few days OLDER than the last version of UFOP

Quarn was waiting for 1.7 to be finalized so he could finalize UFOP

You know what? I think when reading this:

"The Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch has been created for Fallout 3 v1.1 (english) or higher and should not be used with any other Fallout 3 versions\languages"

I missed the AND HIGHER part of it...thanks again

You know what? I think when reading this:

"The Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch has been created for Fallout 3 v1.1 (english) or higher and should not be used with any other Fallout 3 versions\languages"

I missed the AND HIGHER part of it...thanks again

It just happens that I became a fan of the various Unofficial Patches back in Oblivion.

So when the same people were making an unofficial patch for FO3, I was paying lots of attention. Just watching and waiting for the fun to begin.

If you like the UFOP consider their unofficial mods patch too

(Betesda never issued anything bug free - heck some official patches introduced bugs.)