Cosmetic equipment

Maegfaer

I have searched for a mod like this, but I can't find it.

I think it is strange that when I equip my bow, that my sword is unequipped. It should actually be just sheathed and still hang at my side. I know the Oblivion engine doesn't allow you to equip 2 weapons at the same time, but I know it's possible to add the sword model "cosmetically" to your character. I know this because I remember a bug in the mod Ambidextrie which caused that to happen.

So, if it hasn't been made yet I would love to be able to cosmetically(!) be able to equip a sidesword, a backsword, a bow and arrows at the same time!

I am not very good at modding with models, but if someone would be so kind to point out how this could be done, I'd certainly give it a try myself.

Thanks in advance for your replies,

I would imagine that for this to happen, you need to have VERY specialized weapons.

For example:

Longsword with Scabbard (but with a bow, quiver and claymore modeled on the back and dagger modeled slightly offset around the Longsword.

When changing to the bow, the bow equips and the prior model disappears but is almost identical to the bow model. It would be a normal bow but with the other model pieces added (claymore, longsword, dagger)

Not sure if this would work but again, it would be VERY specific to the weapons you use. If you decide to do this with all glass weapons, you wouldn't be able to pull out a steel sword and expect to still see your weapons still on your body.

I also wonder if the bow morphs would be messed up or unable to be attached to the body. It's possible that the bow is the only weapon that cannot be done this way.

LHammonds