DIMONIZED TYPE3 Body WIP Problem

falloutperson416

I'm having a very similar problem. But unlike the original poster, I know how to install mods. In fact, I previously had all my mods working just fine, including the Dimon Type 3 bodies. But I decided to wipe my install and start fresh using FOMM and create FOMOD files for all of my mods.

It doesn't seem to matter how I do this one (I've tried different bodies (ALICE, BERRY, CALI, BASE) and they all look like this screen cap. It seems like the light map doesn't match the mesh somehow. I dunno. Any suggestions other than: forget FOMM and just copy the files into my Fallout 3 Data folder?

EDIT: oh yeah, I should mention that I have Marts Mutant Mod, FWE, Project Beauty, and EVE installed. I tried turning them all off, but it didn't make a difference.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Forget FOMM and install manually. :thumbsup: The best way to install mods.

LOL! I've tried it both ways and FOMM has its advantages if you like to put things in and take them out and switch them around a lot.

Anyway, I solved my problem!!!!

I don't know why, but I opened FOMM, clicked the Toggle Invalidation button, and turned OFF invalidation. Then I clicked it again and turned invalidation back ON and it works! The textures are working fine now. How weird is that?