Favourite Female Body Mod

helzi

I hear you, man. Even though there has been a recent shift to the seriously weird, Roberts female is still a techinical player's body mod. I played body mods for looks at one time. Now I want performance, not glitz. I wish there were more legitimate interest in Roberts female the way the BABs/UFF communities have for their body mods. I know there are a few modders who have a serious interest in Roberts female and that community is thankful for them. I can't boast about the skeleton rigging for Roberts Female enough. I noticed the difference right off the bat.

And body mods are like steaks. Some people like T-bones and some like ribeyes. It's all a matter of what players want to see in their game. Each body mod has it's own 'faults' and merits.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, don't heterosexual women ever have big bouncing boobs?

Don't get me wrong - I know that woman have breasts in all different sizes and I don't think that ones with bigger boobs and prettier and more womanly bodies are too stupid to be an Arch-mage or sth ;) I just said that the bouncing boob mod isn't particularly attractive to me because I am not looking for body eyecandy (because I'm not attracted to woman), so I won't see the extra value of the "big boobed sexy mod" over "petite looking slim mod" and I prefer my character to wear some neutral lore-friendly clothes rather than sexy leather outfits - and I have nothing against leather outfits, I can wear them if that's my boyfriend's fantasy ;) , but generally - I want them out of my roleplaying. They spoil the realism for me.

And slim body is just my preference for my elf character. If I ever make an Imperial, maybe I'll consider switching to more curvy body mod.

Hi guys quick question, what happens when I use a certain body mod (Robert's, for example) but try on clothings and armor made for another type (ie UFF)?

I'd love to be able to install just about every new clothing and armor mods and go on in-game shopping spree for my future army of female companions so I need to figure out which body mod is the most compatible with the tons of clothing mods out there. Any advice is apprieciated!

Hi guys quick question, what happens when I use a certain body mod (Robert's, for example) but try on clothings and armor made for another type (ie UFF)?

I'd love to be able to install just about every new clothing and armor mods and go on in-game shopping spree for my future army of female companions so I need to figure out which body mod is the most compatible with the tons of clothing mods out there. Any advice is apprieciated!

1. The clothes/armors of this game(and Fallout3) does not work like real world ones. When an actor wears clothes/armor, its meshes will replace corresponding body parts. So if you're using HGEC normal C-cup for female, and when your character wears HGEC H-cup outfit, you will see her breast enlarged. And if your character wears an outfit/armor for different body replacer, you will see his/her body shape changing to said body replacer's. Clipping doesn't occur, unless the clothes is a robe/long dress which occupies only upperbody slot, or the clothing piece which uses amulet slot/tail slot.

2. Another issue is messed-up skin texture, namely 'nipple on thigh'. It happens due to difference of UV mapping. As long as the outfit/armor does not show any skin part, you don't need to worry about that.

Clipping doesn't occur, unless the clothes is a robe/long dress which occupies only upperbody slot, or the clothing piece which uses amulet slot/tail slot.

2. Another issue is messed-up skin texture, namely 'nipple on thigh'. It happens due to difference of UV mapping. As long as the outfit/armor does not show any skin part, you don't need to worry about that.

I see, so as long as I use the correct textures for the body replacer mesh I shouldn't need to worry about the clothing. Thanks LFact!

I use /used HGEC body, but today while modeling a piece of clothing i kinda noticed how large is the lower body. It bugs me a little but not enough to change it ;)