If you were in Dragons age

tinylewtgriffon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Lel? Morrigan? Zev? New plan. We have more gold than we can ever spend, and with my Alchemy skills we can mint more if we somehow run low. Or, let's face it, Mind Controlling Blood Mage here; I can just make people want to give us money. Frell the whole Archdemon thing. We're moving someplaced civilized, with indoor plumbing and good food."

"Morri, you have a problem with that? Fine, you and Al can go play hero. I've had it."

OK, maybe not, but I'd consider it. :)

While walking along, I would suddenly grab Alistair's hand and put it on Morrigan's ass.

Then pop out of sight with my Stealth, and watch the fireworks.

HAHAHAHAHA that would be HILLARIOUS!!!

If I were in dragon age, when Leliana gets on her rambles about the church and the Maker, I'd have to french kiss her just to shut her up. Not to sound sexist, but DAMN I hate being preached at, especially if it was from a GF.

I'd have left Anora in her cell at Howe's estate.

I'd have recruited Ser Cauthrien out from under Loghain.

I'd have told Zev to give Oggy some advice about women.

I'd have left a whoopee cushion under the seat of the royal throne.

I'd have told these guys to start making new weapons and armor styles!!

Yes. I like Leliana but I hate her religious delusion.

Things I would do...

• All Origins - Buy a horse.
    Give Duncan a hotfoot when he's chewing out Al.
    Arrange a little accident for Ser Jory while we are in the wilds.
    Tell the Dwarven assembly that Branka/Carridin chose Oghren as king.
    Find Sten a better barber.
    Have Morrigan (humanely) imprisoned for 3/4 year after the ritual.
  • Circle Mage - Beat the crap out of Jowan long before he reached puberty - how a whiny loser like him ever became my friend is beyond me.
  • City Elf - Have sex with Shianni when she walks into my bedroom.
    Tell my dad (and the rest of the male elves) to grow a pair.
  • Human Noble - Go ahead dad, call me Pup one more time; after all, you've wanted to see how my training has progressed.
  • Any Elf - find a better tattoo artist.

I could go on but this is cutting into my gaming time :tongue:

Things I would do...

• Circle Mage - Beat the crap out of Jowan long before he reached puberty - how a whiny loser like him ever became my friend is beyond me.

Hah! Yes, this.

Seriously, he's asking me to help him escape because he's been caught doing Blood Magic. And he's lying to my face about his guilt. Really? And what will happen to my character if he does this? How will the Templars react when they find out I helped a Blood Mage escape? Even if Jowan were innocent (and my character would have to have a pretty good idea that he's not if they're "friends"), that would be signing my character's own execution order.

Jowan's a manipulative jerk, willing to throw my life away so he can go off and shag Lilly, and he's been lying to her too. I'd have told him to go to hell long before he asked for my help.

Look you hurt Jowan's feelings Book

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090817183553/dragonage/images/6/69/Jowan.jpg

Let's bash him!

@RustyBlade: Eww... you want to make out with your cousin? Eww....

Look you hurt Jowan's feelings Book

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090817183553/dragonage/images/6/69/Jowan.jpg

Let's bash him!

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/modules/gallery_HoT/albums/album126/lol.gif OMG, I was working when I came across this pic, never be talking on the phone at your job and scroll through threads here, you just might burst out laughing!

wow you guys have some funny stuff here roflmao :woot:

okay if i were in dragon age i would take over orzamar by holding the entire assembly hostage and do my bidding or their family dies , go to branka and demand her to make me an army of golem starting with behlan/harrowmont/and the rest of my entourage except for morrigan & Dog .go to the elves stab zatharian in the forehead turn the elves into golems then go to the wolves and make a deal w/ witherfang for a years supply of dog food.go to the circle tower make a deal with uldred and turn all the mages and templars into an army of abomination and head towards denerim to kill arl howe over and over and 0ver and over again go to heaven and tame the high dragon ......... i ride the high dragon into battle w/ my army and defeat the blight go home to my castle make anora/shiani/ser cautherine my sex slave and rule fereldan before i burn amaranthine twice.... :thumbsup: and rule thedas w/ morrigan and the demon baby

that's what i would do

@RustyBlade: Eww... you want to make out with your cousin? Eww....

No, I want to do the nasty with her. Seriously though, when I ask her why she is in my room she reply's, "What? You're shy now?" so I can only think they have been doing it for a while anyway.

I would insist on a proper wedding dress on my wedding day rather than the horrid thing you get to wear. If I saved the land from the blight then I would demand to be Queen (as an elf) and put an end to the persecution of my people and the horrid Alienages.